Monday, July 18, 2011

Platter has arrived!

This is our custom platter for signatures of guests at our wedding!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, well, on this quasi-public forum I will admit I love to play Sims on my computer. I say this because several years ago I read a fun 1940's spy novel and one of the main characters was called Everard Dominey (an English gent). Sometime later I created a whole family by that name on my Sims game...and I EVEN MADE AN EMILY! It's like I'm a prophet of some sort. I offer this for what it is worth and at great risk to my standing in the church.
    Also, Ken and I were married in November. Lovely month for a wedding, I think.
    AND Steven and Amie Jo's little girl will be three on your wedding day, which I think is wonderful because I do love her so.
    I know this is a heady comment and perhaps my others won't be quite so astounding. I look forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea!! I might be borrowing it whenever it's my turn for all of this fun stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete